t | 01625 532083
Tel: 07954023827 (during nursery hours)
Hopscotch Montessori Nursery in Oxted has been established since 2006
and in its current location since 2007.
We are accredited by the Montessori Evaluation and Accreditation Board which
aims to ensure that all schools using the Montessori name offer high quality
education and care to children. For parents, this means that an accredited school:
Fulfills the criteria of high-quality Montessori provision is expected to meet national
regulatory standards demonstrate effective links with parents.
Aims and Objectives of Hopscotch Montessori Nursery in Oxted
- To provide a happy, caring, safe and stimulating child orientated environment for every child in which each can they explore and learn freely.
- To meet the requirements of the EYFS whilst upholding the principles of The Montessori Method
- To encourage children to learn for themselves and to be able to make choices and decisions
- To encourage independence and confidence within your child
- To acknowledge that parents are the primary educators and to work closely with parents to gain knowledge of each individual child and their experiences
- Staff with Montessori Qualifications and experience are on duty at all times.
To make your child aware of the wider world by providing opportunities to experience and learn about multicultural practices.
- To promote mutual respect for others and the environment.
- To promote a child led learning environment allowing each child to develop according to their own needs and potential
Monday - Friday
9:15am - 2:45pm